- In order to be considered for a warranty a proof of purchase will be necessary, no exceptions.
- Warranties will only be issued to original owners only.
1. Full Name
2. Todays Date
3. Date of Purchase or Order number
4. The issue that you experienced with arrows pointing to the problem area(s)
5. Name of broken part
6. Customer’s Signature
The broken part(s) need to be installed on the frame (no need to take it all apart). Please send pictures of the damage before you take anything apart or else your warranty claim may not be approved. Show us the carnage first, and after that you can take it apart and send pics of individual parts if you’d like. Your product photo should have a physical paper note in the same frame containing the six steps (not a digital alteration).
ROOSTER PROCEDURE NEW!! Read carefully please.
The procedure does not change but additional photo content on top of what we usually ask for (see above) is as follows.
- 1 photos of damaged part still attached to quad as normal with sheet
- 2 photos of part removed (top and bottom view)
- customer needs to scratch up the part and take two more photos (top and bottom)