- 500mw discharge power. Brings a 1300mah lipo to storage voltage within 24 hours
- Overcurrent and thermal protection
- Fixed cell count
- Low leakage current so the device can be left plugged in
- Plug in liposuction into battery
- LED light turns on to indicate discharge is in progress
- LED light turns off when the discharge is complete
Note: ALWAYS charge and discharge your batteries in a fire-proof container which rests on a fire resistant surface. Always use the LipoSuction in conjunction with the included 3D printed mount/case. Always supervise and closely monitor any Lipo Batteries which are actively charging or discharging.