RadioMaster set out to create the very best radio in its class without compromises. The TX16s has the best of everything we could fit into the radio today along with expandability and upgrade-ability for the future such as our Touch panel ready motherboard that will support future touch compatible version of OpenTX firmware and UART expansion slots. Our super smooth precision HALL gimbals with CNC facias offer refined looks and performance. Built-in USB-C charger, class-leading ergonomics, internal Multi-Module as standard, improved key layout and menu navigation, external SD port, improved sliders and more!
- Type: TX16S Hall Radio Controller
- Size: 286.9*128.9*183.8mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery) / 820g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
- Touch Panel installed (Requires OpenTX/EdgeTX 2.4 Update)
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch IPS 480*272 Screen with touch
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Wheel menu button
- Full Size HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facia
- Internal Multi-protocol 4-in–1 (4 Chip) RF System
- Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
- Three-color LED status display
- USB-C Charging port
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio
Internal Multi-protocol RF
The TX16s internal RF system features the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936 RF Chip modules all integrated on one board. This module most of today’s prominent RF protocols (See RF Chip data below). The RadioMaster internal RF module will support firmware updates directly from the radios Operating system.
RadioMaster has worked in collaboration with OpenTX to bring the TX16s into the market and will continue to work with OpenTX to provide support to the project and ensure the concepts of open standards are carried forward today and in the future.
HALL Sense Gimbals
The high-quality precision Hall Sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminium Facias provide the ultimate experience in this class of radio.
4.3” IPS Color Display
The TX16s features a bright and clear 4.3-inch IPS color display for easy and convenient model setup and operation with adjustable brightness to suit all conditions.
* Touch Panel included with TX16S Hall and TX16S Hall MasterFire combo only. Touch functionality requires OpenTX 2.4 (coming soon). TX16S Standard version is Touch Panel ready and can be upgraded with optional touch panel sold separately.
External Module Bay
The TX16s natively supports Team Black Sheep MicroTX modules in CRSFmode with LUA scripts. Best of all the TX16s Internal 4-in-1 Multi-protocol module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch between internal RF and Crossfire via software, no more module swapping.
High-Density Foam Case
The included storage box is made from high-density shockproof EPP foam. Ideal for safe storage and transport of your TX16s.
The TX16s features built-in USB-C charging with a 2s Battery Management System to balance charge 7.4v Li-ion or Li-Poly batteries. Our built-in charger features over current protection and temperature sensors to ensure safe charging.
Bigger is Better
Extra-large battery compartment. Built-in USB-C charging for 2 * 4.2V Li-lon batteries or 2 cells li-poly battery.
Anti-slip Rubber Grips
Balanced ergonomics provide the ultimate grip and comfort for hours of use.
Easy Firmware Updates
- 1 * TX16S Transmitter
- 1 * 18650 Tray
- 1 * USB-C Cable